OF PERSONAL DATA
Kharkiv, edition of October 12, 2022
The site https://coinband.io/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is administered by an individual Zenin Maxim Nikolaevich, who is a co-owner of this website and represents the interests of the Coinband company.
We care about the privacy and security of your personal data, in connection with which we have developed this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy"), which establishes the procedure for processing personal data, determines the types of personal data that are collected, the purposes of their use, determines security measures for the protection of personal data, fixes the conditions for access to personal data, as well as contact information for accessing, amending, blocking or deleting your personal data and requests.
By using this Website, you accept personal data protection practices specified in this Policy, and also provide your consent to the processing, collection, systematization, use and accumulation of personal data. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use this Website.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. Any changes will become effective at the same time as they are published in the new version on the Website, as noted by updating the date at the top of this Policy. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will post a notice to this effect on the Website and indicate the date when such changes will take effect. If you do not refuse to accept them in writing within the specified period, you automatically confirm your acceptance of the relevant changes to the Policy. We recommend that you refer to this Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any changes or additions.
In this Policy, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
Personal data - information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
The owner of personal data is a natural or legal person who determines the purpose of processing personal data, establishes the composition of this data and the procedures for their processing, unless otherwise provided by the Law;
The Law - Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" No. 2297-VI dated June 01, 2010;
Personal data subject - an individual in respect of whom, in accordance with the Law, his personal data is processed;
Consent of the personal data subject - any voluntary declaration of will of an individual to grant permission for the processing of his personal data in accordance with the formulated purpose of their processing; associated with the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, updating, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about an individual; the owner of the personal data base or the law granted the right to process this data;
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
When you use the Website, only those personal data are collected, in particular, but not exclusively: name, surname, email address, contact phone number, etc., nickname in the Telegram messenger , which were knowingly and voluntarily provided by you as the subject of personal data in order to use the services of the Website, which, in accordance with the requirements of the law, is the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of personal data in accordance with the purpose of their processing formulated in this Policy.
when you use the services of the Website, we automatically collect certain information about you, in particular:
- the type of device you use to access the Website, access time, IP address;
- information about the device used by you to access the Website, including information about the device software, hardware, etc;
- information about your activities during your stay on the Website;
- information about your geolocation.
We do not collect information for the processing of which certain requirements are established by law, namely: information about racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or worldview beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, conviction for criminal punishment in committing a crime or conviction to criminal penalties, as well as data relating to health, sexual life, biometric or genetic data.
We collect information about you for its use and processing, in particular for the following purposes:
- the proper functioning of the Website for achieving the purposes of the Website;
- providing, maintaining and improving the functioning and convenience of the Website;
- the implementation of any other purposes for which the information was collected.
RIGHTS OF SUBJECTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal non-property rights to personal data that each individual has are inalienable and inviolable.
The subject of personal data has the right:
1) to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purposes their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate instruction to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) to access his personal data;
4) to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, a response on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
5) present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
6) make a reasoned demand to change or destroy his personal data by any the owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, protection from providing information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner or to the court; legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism for automatic processing of personal data;< br> 13) to protection against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected by us will be stored for the period necessary in accordance with the purpose of their processing.
After the subject of personal data has ceased to be a user of the Website by deleting his account on the Web -site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The Website may contain links to other websites that are not covered by this Policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such websites before any transfer of your personal information to them.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We maintain a comprehensive data security program that includes generally accepted administrative and technological security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
However, despite this, we cannot guarantee absolute security of information provided via the Internet or stored in our databases.
A cookie is a text file or files containing a small amount of information that is sent to the web browser and stored on the user's device. Such devices may include a computer, mobile phone or other device through which the user visits the Website.
- gather information about how our sites are used: pages visited, length of time spent on each page;
- measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and manage them;
- properly operate the Web site;
- personalization of work with the Website.
Usually, the information collected using these web technologies does not allow you to identify the user. However, if you register an account on the Website, the information we collect using web technologies may be linked to other information that directly identifies the user.
, which are stored on the device until they are deleted, or temporary (session), that is, those that are stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into primary (set directly by the Website) and third-party (set by other websites).
For better display and detailed analysis of content on the Website, we can use the services of third parties (third-party services ). However, we have no influence on the operation of the cookies used by such third parties and are not responsible for the cookies, personal data protection, content and privacy practices of such third parties.
Microsoft Edge - https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Opera - https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
At the same time, the full functioning of the Website is possible only if cookies are used, and disabling them may lead to limited access to content and defective functioning of the Website.
Sole Proprietor ZENIN MAXIM NIKOLAEVICH
Registration number: 44977608
tel.: +38 073 098 74 53